In this Chapter we discuss the Winnebago Revel Tire and Wheel Upgrade Option.
One of the few options available on the Winnebago Revel is the Performance wheels and BF Goodrich® T/A® KO2 all-terrain tire upgrade option. This option provides 20% tougher sidewalls, longer treadlife and aggressive all-terrain traction.
Click Here to Find out more about the Winnebago Revel:
The true 4×4 RV opens up a world of possibilities!
Designed specifically for active outdoor enthusiasts, the all new Winnebago Revel takes a no nonsense approach to adventure with a straightforward design and function-driven features. Taking full advantage of the proven 4×4 Mercedes Benz Sprinter chassis, the Revel’s 3.0 litre turbo diesel puts 325 lbs ft of torque through an on-demand 4WD system, complete with high and low range and hill descent mode for added off road capability.
Inside, the Revel’s unique features start with a floorplan designed around a Power Lift Bed with a 140 cu. ft. gear garage below. This allows for a 49 x 79 inch cross coach sleeping area. A full galley, including a 2.5 cu. ft. refrigerator, makes meal prep a breeze, while the all in one bath and gear closet boasts a cassette style toilet that eliminates the need for a separate black water holding tank. Add a standard solar power system that is expandable to 510 watts, diesel powered heating, a dinette with a pull-up table that converts to additional sleeping space, and many more innovative features and the result is the new Revel: quite simply the most off road capable RV Winnebago has ever built.
This coach is powered by the tried and true Mercedes Benz powertrain:
1. Mercedes Benz 3.0 litre six cylinder turbo diesel
2. 325 lb ft of torque or power
3. 188 horsepower
4. Five speed automatic transmission with grade braking capability
5. On demand 4 wheel drive with low range, to selectively stop individual wheels if wheel spin is detected. The system can be safely driven no dry pavement without the risk of damaging differential locks.
6. Electronic stability and traction control
7. Four wheel ABS
8. Trailering package with 5,000 lb towing and a 500 lb vertical tongue weight
9. Performance wheels and BF Goodrich TA KO2 all terrain tires LT245/70R17, featuring a longer tread life in dry pavement conditions, with aggressive all terrain traction perfect for gravel, rocky and snowy conditions
Includes the following factory installed options:
1. Infotainment Center with Rand McNally RV GPS, including an all new 9 inch higher resolution touch screen color monitor with responsive capacitive touch screen, Rand McNally RV GPS safe & easy routing, amenities and tools, trips and content, turn by turn voice guidance, CD DVD player, SiriusXM satellite radio, compass, outside temperature, iPod, iPhone, Siri Eye, audio integration, Bluetooth hands free calling, and so much more.
2. JBL premium cab surround sound system
3. Performance wheels and BF Goodrich TA KO2 all terrain tires
4. Roof mounted low profile high efficiency 13,500 BTU air conditioner
5. Exterior graphics delete for a stealth like exterior.
Includes the following highlights, in addition to the specifications on our website page and brochure:
1. 140 cubic ft under bed garage store with six removable cargo tie down anchors
2. 26.4 gallon fuel capacity
3. Continuous unlimited hot water heater via the hydronic Espar heat and hot water source. The diesel burner uses the main diesel fuel tank to heat a glycol mixture that is circulated thru heat exchangers for coach heat, and flow adjusted continuous hot water. This also then heats the freshwater and gray tanks in subfreezing temps.
4. 30 amp electrical service
5. 13,500 BTU low profile high efficiency air conditioning system
6. Winnebago exclusive moveable ladder and roof rack allows access from various locations around the coach
7. Power 10 ft patio awning
8. Whole house 2,000 watt inverter, wired to all outlets including the induction cook top
9. Solar panel charger, with 200 watts standard, expandable to 510
10. Three deep cycle AGM absorbed glass mat maintenance free RV batteries, with a 315 AMP hour bank standard
11. Compressor driven refrigerator and freezer, 2.5 cubic feet
12. Single burner induction range top with glass cover
13. Insulated and heated freshwater and gray tank is mounted in an insulated housing and heated by the hydronic heating system
14. Exterior wash station and service center with city water hookup, diverter valve, drainage vales, sewer hose valve and exterior wash station with pump switch
15. TrueLevel holding tank monitoring system
16. Winterization package, for storage, as the coach is four season ready.
Oh this video is crazy. We witnessed a wreck earlier in the day. Then after lunch we saw the same lady sitting at a red light, then she hit us too!
** Some Clarification ** We received a few messages saying we deserved it for not helping the lady out in the first wreck so here are some points of clarification. She hit the first truck, and while Laura stayed in our truck calling 911, the lady hitting vehicles drove across the median. She rushed out of her vehicle to go shopping before we could even ask if she was ok, so clearly, she was fine. When she returned from her shopping trip, we waited with the police officer to give our statement of events. The other person who had their vehicle hit was very thankful we caught what we did on the camera so she could get her truck repaired. The second accident involving us, of course we filmed because she already pulled some crazy driving stunts earlier in the day. Please don’t leave us a nasty comment because you didn’t watch the whole video. Thank you! **
What’s coming up for us!?:
January- Our first convergence – well two of them! Were headed to Xscapers Annual Bash, and American Girl Mine! Also, the premier of Ghost Town Nomads.
Spring- Filming for RV Nomads
Summer- We are planning on touring Canada. Laura has never been to Canada and we are both really excited to travel across it!
Fall- NOMADFEST 2018 – Many of you already know that we have been cast in a movie. It is scheduled to be released in the Fall of 2018, and NomadFest will be the big movie premier. If you are wanting to join us, come meet the cast and crew, please go to: http://rvnomadfest.com/ to sign up or find more information 🙂
Stick around! This is going to be a fun year!
Upcoming Movie: RV Nomads
Release Date: Fall of 2018
RV Nomads Store: http://bit.ly/2vB5idH – Proceeds from these products will go to the movie and/or our channel!
Amazon Affiliate link: http://amzn.to/2vclnoa
Shop with no extra fees and help support our channel! The products listed below are also affiliate links, but they are products we personally use and highly recommend. You don’t have to buy specific items, you can just do your normal shopping and it will help our channel.
If you really love our content and would like to support our mission so we can continue to bring you content, please click on this PayPal Link: www.PayPal.Me/hebardstravels You can also like, share, and subscribe to our content. Help us reach our goals!
For more information about us, please check out the About Us tab, or our website. If you have any questions/comments please leave them below,. Typically that’s the easiest way to reach us and we really enjoy responding to every comment. Thank you for checking out our channel, and we hope to see you next time!
After converting our van into a tiny home, we embarked on a new adventure: the Boho Beautiful Positive Movement Tour. 3 months of travelling across the USA took us to 40 different cities, and with our coordinators and all the people who came out we were all able to raise over $20,000 for local non-profit animal welfare organizations through the charity yoga classes, and conquered over 10,000 miles in our newly converted camper van (talk about tiny van life living).
Through this digital nomadic lifestyle we finally got to experience what “vanlife” was truly about. The ups and downs of tiny living, to exhausting drives, to uplifting human connections… all of this was something we will forever remember.
Thank you and stay tuned for more from our wild nomadic travel adventures! XO
Juliana and Mark
Boho Beautiful is a travel yoga lifestyle channel that is creating positive content for your body, mind, and the earth. Yoga, Wanderlust, Fitness, Vegan food, Travel, Conscious Living, and Meditation!
Thank you so much for watching and subscribing to our channel!
In this episode we make our way from Whistler BC to Coeur d’Alene ID and visit Silverwood Theme Park. We also meet-up with the Westby family for dinner and get to tour their 30’ Flying Cloud Airstream.
Our favorite Gear: https://www.amazon.com/shop/keepyourdaydream
*Amazon is a free way to support the videos ☺
New KYD Shirts: http://www.Shop.KeepYourDaydream.com
*********** SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS ****************
http://www.Facebook.com/KeepYourDaydream Tweets by KeepUrDaydream
*********** MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE ****************
Silverwood Theme Park: http://www.silverwoodthemepark.com/
Wolf Lodge Campground: http://www.wolflodgecampground.com/
*********** BECOME A KYD INSIDER **********
We want to get to know you! Meeting great people that are perusing their dreams is what this is all about. Watch our Patreon video to learn about the KYD Insiders and get your own #TravelingGinger and take her with you on your next adventure!
*********** KYD PODCAST *********************
If you want to hear more great stories of people who turned “someday” into NOW… tune into Keep Your Daydream podcast. Stories of full-time RV, Sailing, Climbing Everest to riding bikes across the world, each episode is inspiring.
*********** KYD GEAR & AMAZON **************
Check out our new Amazon page with our favorite gear. We’ll be adding more items each day. This is a great way to support the videos.
*********** CAMERA GEAR *********************
Canon Rebel T5i
Go ProSession 4
GoPro Hero 5 Black with Karma Grip *new
DJI Phantom 3 Pro
*And more camera gear here: http://keepyourdaydream.com/kyd-gear
How to make Bread Omelette | Spicy Bread Omelette Easy Method | Bread Omelette in Easy Way. Indian Bread Omelet in roadside street food . t is a perfect recipe when we need to make some snack for the evening and can also be served as breakfast.
Bread slices – 2 pieces
Salt to taste
Black pepper powder – 1/2 tsp
Onion – 2 tbsp (chopped)
Chat masala – 1 tsp
Green chili chopped – 1 tsp
Butter – 1 tbsp
Thank you so much for watching my video
Follow on Instagram :- @ousumi (Link)
Like my Facebook Page Link //
We head out of Prince George and head to Dawson Creek. We had a gorgeous drive over and was excited to stop by the Mile Zero marker. Every year G and I drove up we always stopped by this marker. This was Biz’s first time visiting as well! After visiting the marker we head out of town towards our boondocking spot for the evening. We ended up not getting video of this because my phone died and would not turn back on! This will be the last Android phone I ever own!
Subscribe For More Travel Videos! http://goo.gl/emhm4a
Like Our Facebook Page! https://goo.gl/zHpTGI
Check Out Our Facebook Group! https://goo.gl/NrkA1R
Check out our 2018 Winnebago Travato walkthrough video where we put the 59G and the 59K head to head to see all of their similarities and differences. Learn all about these units and enjoy the ALL NEW 2018 Winnebago Travato built on the Ram Promaster chassis. Which unit will you choose!? If you have any further questions, please call us at 1-800-265-9019 or email email@example.com. Bobby Hensinger