Took a video of our ride on the D trail From Dubreuilville to White River, in the video we where heading back to Dubreuilville after a stop at Fishing Moose Lodge at Hammer Lake. The ride was amazing. Still time to come up and do this ride, tons of snow. #whataride #whataride247 #ontariosnowtrails #algomacountry #thegroomerguy @thegroomerguy
Polaris is after the brightest star in the Ursa Minor constellation, AKA: the North Star. Capturing this celestial spirit and In Win’s motto: “Contemporary & Innovative “, our designers fuse the concepts to establish our Polaris case fans. The embedded LEDs in the center of the fan creates a beautiful radiant display.
NCS 24/7 Livestream | NCS music, all day everyday
NoCopyrightSounds is a music collective dedicated to releasing FREE music for the sole purpose of providing creators with the finest sounds to enhance the creativity and popularity of your content what is safe from any copyright infringement.
• NCS Releases can be used by any YouTube or Twitch user in their monetized content.
If you use our music you MUST in the description of your video:
1. Include the full title of the track. (Stating the music was provided by NCS)
2. Include a link to the track on NoCopyrightSounds YouTube.
3. Credit the artist(s) of the track by including their social network links.
All backgrounds can be found on http://DollarPhotoClub.com / Adobe Stock
Engine Storage Mode (E-TEC)
Like other engines, the E-TEC has to be properly
lubricated at storage for internal parts protection.
The E-TEC system offers a built-in engine storage
lubrication function (summerization) that can be
initiated by the operator.
To engage procedure, do the following:
1. Place the vehicle in a well ventilated area.
2. Start the engine and let it run at idle speed until
it reaches its operating temperature (watch the
coolant temperature on the display or verify that
the rear heat exchanger becomes warm).
3. Push the SET (S) button to select odometer
4. Repeatedly depress the HI/LOW beam switch
rapidly, then, while doing this, press and hold
the SET button until PUSH S appears on the
5. Release all buttons when gauge displays PUSH
6. Again, press and hold the SET (S) button for 2 –
NOTE: The gauge will display OIL when the storage
procedure is initiated.
7. When gauge displays OIL, release button and
wait for the lubrication function to end.
Do not touch anything during engine lubrication