The true 4×4 RV opens up a world of possibilities! Now with enhanced safety features from Mercedes Benz including blind spot monitoring, collision prevention assist, lane keeping assist and much more!
Designed specifically for active outdoor enthusiasts, the all new Winnebago Revel takes a no nonsense approach to adventure with a straightforward design and function-driven features. Taking full advantage of the proven 4×4 Mercedes Benz Sprinter chassis, the Revel’s 3.0 litre turbo diesel puts 325 lbs ft of torque through an on-demand 4WD system, complete with high and low range and hill descent mode for added off road capability.
Inside, the Revel’s unique features start with a floorplan designed around a Power Lift Bed with a 140 cu. ft. gear garage below. This allows for a 49 x 79 inch cross coach sleeping area. A full galley, including a 2.5 cu. ft. refrigerator, makes meal prep a breeze, while the all in one bath and gear closet boasts a cassette style toilet that eliminates the need for a separate black water holding tank. Add a standard solar power system that is expandable to 510 watts, diesel powered heating, a dinette with a pull-up table that converts to additional sleeping space, and many more innovative features and the result is the new Revel: quite simply the most off road capable RV Winnebago has ever built.
Storage and living space are maximized by the flared body and Power Lift Bed that converts to a 49 x 79 inch sleeping surface. Welded aluminum cabinet face frames, dual pane windows with insulated shades, snap in screens for fresh air circulation, and an available roof mounted AC system all contribute to the Revel’s off the grid livability.
This coach is powered by the tried and true Mercedes Benz powertrain:
1. Mercedes Benz 3.0 litre six cylinder turbo diesel
2. 325 lb ft of torque or power
3. 188 horsepower
4. Five speed automatic transmission with grade braking capability
5. On demand 4 wheel drive with low range, to selectively stop individual wheels if wheel spin is detected. The system can be safely driven on dry pavement without the risk of damaging differential locks.
6. Electronic stability and traction control
7. Four wheel ABS
8. Trailering package with 5,000 lb towing and a 500 lb vertical tongue weight
9. Performance wheels and BF Goodrich TA KO2 all terrain tires LT245/70R17, featuring a longer tread life in dry pavement conditions, with aggressive all terrain traction perfect for gravel, rocky and snowy conditions
Includes the following factory installed options:
1. Mercedes Benz safety enhancement package, which includes:
a. Light and rain sensor for automatic headlight dimming and wiper controls
b. Blind spot monitoring with indicator warning lights in side mirrors
c. Collision prevention assist
d. Lane keeping assist
e. High beam assist
f. First aid kit
g. Emergency flashlight
h. Leather wrapped steering wheel
i. Mercedes insulation in cab doors
2. Mercedes Benz dash infotainment and rear camera monitoring package with Bluetooth connectivity
3. Performance wheels and BF Goodrich TA KO2 all terrain tires
4. Roof mounted low profile high efficiency 13,500 BTU air conditioner
5. Exterior graphics delete for a stealth like exterior.
Includes the following highlights, in addition to the specifications on our website page and brochure:
1. 140 cubic ft under bed garage store with six removable cargo tie down anchors
2. 26.4 gallon fuel capacity
3. Continuous unlimited hot water heater via the hydronic Espar heat and hot water source. The diesel burner uses the main diesel fuel tank to heat a glycol mixture that is circulated thru heat exchangers for coach heat, and flow adjusted continuous hot water. This also then heats the freshwater and gray tanks in subfreezing temps.
4. 30 amp electrical service
5. 13,500 BTU low profile high efficiency air conditioning system
6. Winnebago exclusive moveable ladder and roof rack allows access from locations around the coach
7. Power 10 ft patio awning
8. Whole house 2,000 watt inverter, wired to all outlets including the induction cook top
9. Solar panel charger, with 200 watts standard, expandable to 510
10.Three deep cycle AGM absorbed glass mat maintenance free RV batteries, with a 315 AMP hour bank standard
11. Compressor driven refrigerator and freezer, 2.5 cubic feet
12. Single burner induction range top with glass cover
13. Insulated and heated freshwater and gray tank is mounted in an insulated housing and heated by the hydronic heating system
14. Exterior wash station and service center with city water hookup, diverter valve, drainage vales, sewer hose valve and exterior wash station with pump switch
15. TrueLevel holding tank monitoring system
16. Winterization package, for storage, as the coach is four season ready
We’ve been happy owners of a 43′ Newmar Mountain Aire for 13 years, but we often talk about downsizing. So when we heard about the 2018 Newmar New Aire, we were eager to check it out!
Can we get the quality we’re used to AND have enough space for full-time RVing in a considerably smaller package? We give your our first impressions of New Aire’s quality, size & space and even a few of its available features in this short video.
A special thanks to our patrons! Check out our Patreon page for details on how to join us for exclusive premium content:
We looked, but Amazon doesn’t stock Newmar New Aires ? … so, instead, here’s a list of a few of our favorite products that any new RV owner might want to stock up on:
RECENT & RELATED VIDEOS:
Buying an RV – New vs Used: https://youtu.be/uKYjE1YPVU8
Replacing an RV Window Awning: https://youtu.be/perY2mZuVAE
RV X-Ray Vision: https://youtu.be/5w9-O3vzauw
Announcing New Premium Content: https://youtu.be/v77EfRuvpFY
RV Basement Organizing – Part 2: https://youtu.be/081T4ZPQtK8
RV Overpass Crash Avoidance: https://youtu.be/7XAO00FaY_k
Overpass Avoidance Follow Up: https://youtu.be/lEaiSJ6QXsc
Panama Canal Catamaran Transit: https://youtu.be/ZcHax92WHZc
Join us at http://TheRVgeeks.com for more great RVing content!
For complete details about our new premium content, check out our Patreon page to see how you can participate, and support our videos, all at the same time. Thank you! https://Patreon.com/RVgeeks
Full-Time RVers since April, 2003, we share DIY (do it yourself) RV maintenance, repair, travel, upgrade and operational tips & tricks.
Many RVers are eager to learn more about using, maintaining and caring for their rigs. We hope our experience can help others go DIY, saving time & money, plus the satisfaction of a job well done.
We’re handy RVers, not professional technicians. We’re happy with the techniques and products we use, but be sure to confirm that all methods and materials you use are compatible with your equipment and abilities. Regardless of what we recommend, consult a professional if you’re unsure about working on your RV. Any task you perform or product you purchase based on any information we provide is strictly at your own risk.
We sometimes receive products for evaluation at no cost, and The RVgeeks participate in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. But our opinions are our own, you won’t pay an extra penny, and we only link to products we personally use, love and can recommend to friends with complete confidence.
Comments welcome! Thanks for watching! Don’t forget to subscribe!
Designed for those with discriminating tastes, the Aspect and Cambria fill your life with the solid foundation of HWH automatic hydraulic leveling jacks, and upscale amenities, including Corian countertops and backsplash, MCD solar and blackout roller shades, and an Infotainment Center with Rand McNally RV GPS. The triple slideout 30J offer the additional luxury of a large rear storage trunk with multiple access points to let you carry more of what is important to you, all while still including a walkaround queen bed in the bedroom.
This coach is powered by the tried and true Ford powertrain and cab upgrades:
1. Ford E450 6.8L Triton V10
2. 420 lbs. feet of torque or power
3. Ford TorqShift six speed Automatic transmission with grade braking capability in tow haul mode
4. HWH automatic hydraulic leveling jacks
5. Four wheel ABS
6. Three point safety belts
7. Dual front air bags
8. Factory installed 5,000 lb tow package
9. Alcoa forged aluminum wheels
10. Rear auxiliary air springs
11. Front cab seats, both of which rotate to become integral living components and include cushions for a more residential feel
12. SiriusXM satellite radio
13. Rearview and side video camera monitoring system, with upgraded Infotainment Center with Rand McNally RV GPS, noted below as a factory installed upgrade
Includes the following factory installed options:
1. Contour windows, dual pane thermo insulated with mini frames for a tighter seal that competitive frameless windows, with an added darker tint
2. Infotainment Center with Rand McNally RV GPS, including touch screen color monitor, Rand McNally RV GPS safe & easy routing, amenities and tools, trips & content, turn-by-turn voice guidance, CD DVD player, SiriusXM, compass, outside temperature, iPod and iPhone audio integration, Bluetooth, and so much more.
3. MAXXAIR premium vent system includes automatic temperature control enhances off the grid camping. The rain hood allows the guest to use the vent and fan in bad weather or even when the coach is not occupied.
4. Skylight and roof vent
5. Dual control Ultraleather Rest Easy 12V mechanically reclining sofa, that converts into a queen bed
6. Side video camera monitoring system added to the side mirrors and integrated into the rearview camera monitoring system
7. Microwave and convection oven, which will bake, brown and roast like a traditional oven, yet frees up complete storage below the range top
8. Exterior entertainment system with AM FM stereo, CD and Bluetooth hands free MP3 player, remote and exterior speakers
9. Water purification system
10. Ideal Rest Nouveau digital comfort control air sleep system, queen
11. Interior upgrade package
12. HWH automatic hydraulic leveling jacks
13. Stylized aluminum wheels upgrade
New enhancements include:
1. LED lighting integrated into the patio awning
2. Contour windows, dual pane thermo insulated, with mini frames for a tighter seal that competitive frameless windows, with an added darker tint
3. Side video camera monitoring system added to the side mirrors and integrated into the rearview camera monitoring system
4. Corian galley countertops with sink and range covers.
5. Larger double door refrigerator and freezer
6. Infotainment Center with Rand McNally RV GPS, including touch screen color monitor, Rand McNally RV GPS safe & easy routing, amenities and tools, trips & content, turn-by-turn voice guidance, CD DVD player, SiriusXM, compass, outside temperature, iPod and iPhone audio integration, Bluetooth, and so much more.
Includes the following exterior highlights, in addition to the specifications on our website page and brochure:
1. 102 cubic feet of basement and exterior storage
2. 55 fuel capacity
3. 18 gallon LP capacity
4. 6 gallon LP and 110v water heater capacity with the Energy Management System
5. 30 amp electrical service
6. 15,000 BTU air conditioning system with integrated AC heat pump
7. Powered patio awning, 15 ft with metal wrap and LED lighting
8. Dual deep cycle, Group 31 Marine RV batteries
Visit http://www.whitebearlakesuperstore.com or call (612) 276-3012
White Bear Lake Superstore Buick GMC
3900 North Hwy 61, White Bear Lake, MN 55110
Check out the Pre-Owned 2014 Fleetwood Searcher 31M Motorhome – Class B
Very clean unit, well taken care of from the previous owners. New Batteries, fully inspected and ready to hit the road!
Please call with any specific questions, we are happy to help!
Used Fleetwood RV in Minneapolis, St Paul, Minnesota
St. Paul, MN
Lino Lakes, MN
Cannon Falls, MN
Lake Elmo, MN
Eau Claire, WI
Inver Grove Heights, MN
Apple Valley, MN
It took us 13 days in August, 1600 km and 500 litres of fuel to travel from Vancouver to Calgary with the 30-year-old RV called “Granny”. Asking fellow travelers to jump-Start Granny became a usual procedure which gave us the chance to meet a lot of helpful people. After a while, however we had to buy new parts for the old lady which made her run like a teenager again. Due to the 150 years anniversary of Canada, we were lucky to enter all the National Parks for free. This is how we visited Yoho, Banff and Jasper National Park always on the search for bears.
All shot with iPhone on gimbal and DJi osmo and edited with Final Cut Pro.
Photos to this trip: https://goo.gl/VYE8Wx
Photos by Robin @euphonics
Visit Guaranty.com for photos, a floorplan and the price: https://www.guaranty.com/vehicle/2018-jayco-redhawk-26xd-m38007
2018 Jayco Redhawk 26XD — Imagine sunny days freely spent roaming the countryside and cooler days whipping up a hearty meal in your kitchen inside your brand new, 28-foot Class C motorhome. Offering you comfort and style, this 2018 Jayco Redhawk 26XD turns any typical day into a full on vacation.
If you find yourself hungry head to the kitchen that has beautifully crafted cabinetry and attractive countertops that make your functional kitchen a joy to spend time in. You can easily make popcorn in the convection/microwave. The two-door refrigerator will hold all the milk you need for cereal in the morning. Feel like having some spicy chili instead? Cook up some on the three-burner stovetop or heat up a bowl in the microwave.
A comfy booth dinette creates an inviting interior and the perfect place to enjoy a delicious lunch of hamburgers before deciding what to do next. However, if the day is exceptional, you’ll want to spend all the time you can outdoors. Head outside and set up some chairs under the power awning. Perfect for outdoor entertaining or enjoying a romantic sunset, with this kind of setup, you’ll always be able to enjoy a sunny day.
When it’s time to get some quality rest, you’ll sleep soundly in this RV. You’ll find a walk-around queen bed awaiting you in the bedroom. A large wardrobe provides all the space you need to store your clothes and personal items. If you have guests, they will appreciate the cab over bunk. The bathroom contains a sizable shower, sink and toilet so you’ll be able to use to freshen up in the morning.
Other notable features include:
• Electric awning,
• Back up camera and monitor,
• 1000 watt inverter,
• Infotainment system,
• Roof ladder,
• Skylight in shower,
• 4 kW Onan generator,
• And much more!
Financing an RV can be easier than you might think. Head out for the adventure of a lifetime in this 2018 Jayco Redhawk 26XD. Let us show you how affordable a new RV can be today.
Guaranty RV Lic. # 764
Stock # M38007 – presented by Brandy.Morgan@guaranty.com
Guaranty RV Super Centers
Sales • Service • Parts • Rentals • Free Seminars
(800) 283-9163 • Over 700 RVs in stock!
Very hard to find top of the line used Fleetwood High Wall Pop – Up , Only weighs 3160 pounds and is a breeze to set up, Fleetwood has over 42 Years of experience and has a solid reputation as building the best pop-up money can buy , built with the industry’s only true maintenance free fiberglass roof with no exposed caulking or seams you have to reseal every year , the industries only solid one piece floor not scabbed together like other brands do (came with a 20 year factory warranty on the floor and roof when it was new ) , the only brand with the patent Sunbrella fabric that is waterproof but also breathes so it resists mold and mildewing and that is why you rarely see mold or mildew n a Fleetwood pop-up . This was the most expensive and most loaded out pop-up that Fleetwood built in 2007, Is a 14 ft box but over 26 ft. long set up , Can be towed very easily with a smaller SUV, Mini Van , etc. You would have to have a full size gas guzzler truck or SUV to pull an equivalent 26 ft travel trailer with a slide and unlike a regular travel trailer this will store in your garage if you live in a community with parking restrictions ! . Loaded with a awning , stabilizer jacks, roof air, furnace, outside grill , DSi Water Heater , Spare tire and more !! The high wall gives you to have the ability to have features you normally only get in a full size travel trailer . Also since you have less canvas that means less cranking and a easier set up . Southern Pop Up so no rust !
The interior looks amazing for the year model , No smoke or pet odors and at our $5995 Haggle Free Price we will show you all major systems work and how to set it up and down . For a list of what we inspect and repair if needed and for current lead time on a pop-up check out (unit is not checked until sold ) please contact our sales department before buying on eBay or any other website we advertise on The front has a king bed , table booth makes a bed in slide , Sofa makes bed , Side kitchen with 3 way RV Fridge / Freezer, Sink, LP Stovetop and oven , microwave, CD Stereo with inside and outside speakers , Bathroom with hard walls and Shower, and a rear King Bed . This pop-up sleeps up to 8 and can be towed by just about any vehicle with a trailer hitch .
We offer you two options on how to buy this RV . Option A is $5,995 which is haggle free / firm (no matter if you pay cash, finance and or trade) and includes a inspection by our RV Techs , Walk Thru / Demo , starter kit , Temp Tag and more . Option B is buyer declines all services and buys RV as-it sits with no warranty no inspection , no walk thru , in which case we can save you some time and money and will trade off either option . For a price on option B please contact our sales department . We offer discount nationwide delivery (we have sold RV’s to all 50 states, Canada, Europe, and even Australia so you are never too far away for us to save you money on a pre-owned RV) . We have some great financing with approved credit and down payment . Parkway RV Center also does not charge any doc fee, no prep fee, no tag / title fee, etc. Don’t fall for the big RV dealer fee scam. All those Fee’s are 100 % dealer profit !!
Call us today at (706) 965-7929 or (423) 605-6747 Visit our website WWW.Parkwayrvcenter.com for our latest selection of over 170 + used RVs (more added daily)
Important Information About Our Online Inventory :
We have made every effort to ensure accuracy in the information provided. Specifications, equipment, technical data, photographs, video, and illustrations are based on information available at time of posting and are subject to change without notice. To receive or verify current product information, please contact the dealership All units are subject to prior sale and just because it is posted for sale online does not guarantee it is in stock or available for purchase. Please contact dealership to verify availability and make appointment before coming to look at RV in person . Parkway RV Center Inc. is not responsible for typographical errors in price ,or errors in description, of year model, of condition, of a vehicle’s listed equipment, accessories, price or warranties. Any and all differences must be addressed prior to the sale of this vehicle. The decision to sell an RV regardless of price or any other factor is solely determined by Parkway RV Center Inc.
This fantastic NEW 2018 Newmar Baystar 3406 has a slide-out with a comfy bunk bed! Click here for more details http://www.mountcomfortrv.com/default.asp?page=xInventoryDetail&id=4316638&p=1&s=Year&d=D&sq=3406&fr=xAllInventory
Be sure to check out our website at: http://www.mountcomfortrv.com