http://www.mezrano.com/caraccidents Have you or someone you love been injured in a car wreck due to no fault of your own? Here’s five important things you can do if you’ve been involved in a car wreck.
Steven Mezrano is a Personal Injury Attorney in Birmingham AL with the Mezrano Law Firm in the Homewood area. They specialize as personal injury lawyers for car wrecks, truck wrecks or 18 wheelers, wrongful death suits, nursing home abuse, uninsured motorist claims, and much more.
Here are the 5 Things You Need to Know Following a Car Accident:
1. Get a Police Report Immediately – Having a police report documents what happened during the accident.
2. Take Pictures of the Accident Scene and Get Witnesses – If you are injured in the car accident and unable to take pictures, ask a friend or relative to go back to the scene, get names, numbers, take pictures of buildings etc.
3. Seek Medical Attention – You may not feel bad after the car wreck because of the adrenalin. Make sure you go to the doctor immediately. Whip lash injuries are long lasting and life altering.
4. Hire an Independent Claims Adjuster to Look at your Vehicle – Get an independent appraisal to make sure you get the most for your vehicle.
5. Hire a Qualified, Experienced Personal Injury Attorney like Mezrano Law Firm to represent your rights. It’s important to work with someone that knows the ins and outs of dealing with the insurance companies and help you get the best settlement possible.
Know your rights and find a professional lawyer to help you defend them.
Call Steven Mezrano at the Mezrano Law Firm in Birmingham today at (205) 206-6300
personal injury attorney Birmingham al, Car wreck lawyer Birmingham Al, car accident attorney Birmingham al, personal injury lawyer Birmingham al
car wreck attorney Birmingham AL
DoNotPay founder, 18-year-old Joshua Browder, explains how he came up with the concept of fighting parking tickets.
Subscribe to CTV News to watch more videos: https://www.youtube.com/ctvnews
Connect with CTV News:
For the latest news visit: http://www.ctvnews.ca/
For a full video offering visit the CTV News Network: http://www.ctvnews.ca/video
CTV News on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CTVNews
CTV News on Twitter: https://twitter.com/CTVNews
Watch CTV News on Twitter: https://twitter.com/WatchCTVNews
CTV News on Google+: https://plus.google.com/+CTVNews/posts
CTV News on Instagram: https://instagram.com/ctvnews/
CTV News on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/ctvnews
CTV News on Vine: https://vine.co/u/1134196353757794304
CTV News is Canada’s most-watched news organization both locally and nationally, and has a network of national, international, and local news operations.
Car Accident Attorney Modesto CA http://CAR-ACCIDENT-LAWYER.TK Car Accident Attorney Modesto CA | 855-380-0185 | Auto Accident Lawyer Modesto CA
Car Accident Attorney Modesto CA | 855-380-0185 | Auto Accident Lawyer Modesto CA
Car Accident Attorney Related Terms:
accident, car, attorney, auto, attorneys, lawyer, lawyers, accidents, injury, car accident, accident attorney, auto accident, accident attorneys, personal injury, accident lawyer, accident lawyers, car accident attorney, car accident lawyers, chicago car accident, car accident lawyer, auto accident attorneys, accident attorney car, attorney car accident, accident attorney chicago
car accident attorney
los angeles car accident attorney
car accident attorney los angeles
tampa car accident attorney
atlanta car accident attorney
houston car accident attorney
car accident attorney las vegas
attorney for car accident
denver car accident attorney
san diego car accident attorney
car accident attorney atlanta
dallas car accident attorney
attorney car accident
las vegas car accident attorney
sacramento car accident attorney
miami car accident attorney
portland car accident attorney
phoenix car accident attorney
cincinnati car accident attorney
car accident attorney san antonio
car accident attorney houston
chicago car accident attorney
car accident attorney san diego
new york car accident attorney
orange county car accident attorney
car accident attorney miami
long beach car accident attorney
car accident attorney sacramento
car accident attorney chicago
west palm beach car accident attorney
car accident attorney denver
birmingham car accident attorney
nashville car accident attorney
car accident attorney vancouver wa
austin car accident attorney
car accident attorney phoenix
fort worth car accident attorney
san jose car accident attorney
riverside car accident attorney
car accident attorney orange county
car accident attorney st louis
car accident attorney milwaukee
car accident attorney cleveland
milwaukee car accident attorney
car accident attorney austin
car accident attorney seattle
seattle car accident attorney
boston car accident attorney
car accident attorney tampa
fort lauderdale car accident attorney
car accident attorney dallas
car accident attorney salt lake city
car accident attorney in los angeles
jacksonville car accident attorney
indiana car accident attorney
boca raton car accident attorney
columbus car accident attorney
car accident attorney tacoma
santa monica car accident attorney
oklahoma car accident attorney
tulsa car accident attorney
car accident attorney baton rouge
new orleans car accident attorney
car accident attorney portland
san francisco car accident attorney
car accident attorney san jose
car accident attorney fort lauderdale
car accident attorney nyc
bellevue car accident attorney
rhode island car accident attorney
car accident attorney new york
san bernardino car accident attorney
car accident attorney boca raton
car accident attorney huntsville
bakersfield car accident attorney
accident attorney car city oklahoma
accident attorney car
car accident attorney athens ga
raleigh car accident attorney
car accident attorney boston
car accident attorney west palm beach
colorado springs car accident attorney
car accident attorney san francisco
anaheim car accident attorney
charlotte car accident attorney
washington dc car accident attorney
tacoma car accident attorney
car accident attorney brooklyn
washington car accident attorney
car accident attorney fresno
kansas city car accident attorney
minneapolis car accident attorney
pittsburgh car accident attorney
Kevin Davidson, of The Zevan & Davidson Law Firm [http://www.zevandavidson.com/], is an experienced motorcycle rider and was formerly the owner of a motorcycle and scooter shop. Because of Kevin’s unique perspective, he is able to help Juries relate better to accident victims.
To REALLY represent someone who has been injured or killed in a motorcycle accident, requires that you have actually been on a motorcycle. You need to know what it feels like when that car makes an unexpected left turn or break checks you.
Call Kevin Davidson today to discuss your accident at (314) 588-7200 or (866) 633-2889.
Naperville Illinois Personal Injury Law Firm, Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers
Commercial trucking accidents involving passenger vehicles often have catastrophic results with serious injuries and fatalities. Most of these accidents are disastrous because of the sheer weight and size of the commercial vehicle that can weigh as much as 80,000 pounds when fully loaded. When the truck collides into a passenger vehicle weighing 3000 pounds or less, seriously injured survivors often require extensive surgeries, physical therapy and rehabilitation.
Any victim involved in a serious truck accident in Naperville Illinois needs to consider hiring a car accident attorney quickly. This is because in addition to providing detailed information to law enforcement, the trucker was probably required to report the accident to their trucking company immediately. Within a few hours, the trucking company likely sent a crash investigation team, insurance adjusters and attorneys to the accident scene quickly to gather as much evidence as possible to limit their liability in the case.
Hiring a Naperville Accident Attorney
Hiring a Naperville truck accident lawyer is the best solution for leveling the playing field when dealing with big corporations hoping to avoid paying victims what they deserve for their extensive injuries and damages. By hiring Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers you will have your own investigative team gathering evidence to build a case to support your claim. To ensure you receive adequate compensation, your attorneys provide valuable services including:
• Collecting and preserving evidence from your accident scene, including the trucker’s logbooks, police reports, eyewitness statements, and the “black box” inside the truck cab
• Negotiating directly with insurance company attorneys and adjusters – This eliminates you accepting a low value settlement had you negotiated without legal representation
• Ensuring you get the best care from health professionals at premium medical facilities in the community – These doctors understand how essential meticulously written medical reports are to your case when seeking compensation for your injuries
As your Naperville car accident attorneys, we handle every step of your claim and fight directly with every insurance company involved in your case. This allows you to remain focused on recovering from your injuries.
File Suit against All Responsible Parties In Naperville Injury Cases
Your team of Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers will extensively evaluate the merits of your accident to determine every party at fault for your injuries and damages. We will file a claim or lawsuit against all first parties in your claim, which often involves the trucker and trucking company. In some cases, other parties (third party) can also be held liable for causing the accident. Third party defendants could include truck maintenance companies that poorly maintained the commercial vehicle and manufacturing companies selling defective truck parts or faulty tires.
Wrongful Death Lawsuits For Families Who Have Suffered A Loss
Many victims lose their life because of the catastrophic intensity of a serious commercial vehicle accident. As a result, surviving family members will file a lawsuit in an effort to recover their damages and losses of losing a loved one. Survivors can seek recompense to cover medical expenses associated with the accident, damages including car replacement or repair, funeral and burial expenses along with compensation for their pain, suffering and grief.
Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers handle Naperville truck accident cases on contingency. This means clients do not pay any upfront fees. The attorneys services are paid from the out-of-court settlement or an award won in a jury trial. Call 888-424-5757 to speak with our skilled Illinois accident attorneys today.
Naperville Personal Injury Attorneys
Naperville Car Accident Lawyers
Naperville Medical Malpractice Lawyers
Naperville Nursing Home Attorneys
Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers
33 N. Dearborn St. #1930
Chicago, IL 60602
There are way too many construction site accidents in the United States – and almost everyone of those could be prevented if some basic safety precautions were in place.
What are the types of personal protective equipment that are used for the safety of construction workers?
Some of the most basic personal protective equipment include –
• hard hats where there is a potential for objects falling from above, bumps to the head from fixed objects, or of accidental head contact with electrical hazards. Keep in mind that pursuant to OSHA guidelines – Hard hats need to be routinely inspected for dents, cracks or deterioration;
• lanyards and safety harnesses with available anchorage points;
• secure scaffolding with proper planking, guards and rails;
• when appropriate for the particular job – safety glasses, or face shields;
• work shoes or boots with slip-resistant and puncture-resistant soles;
• The right gloves for the job – for example: heavy-duty rubber gloves for concrete work; welding gloves for welding; insulated gloves and sleeves when exposed to electrical hazards.
Why aren’t all construction workers provided with proper personal protective equipment at construction sites?
• Unfortunately, it’s because many construction companies still value their profits over the safety of their construction workers.
• Shockingly, this is no different than some automotive car manufacturer looking to save some big money by using cheaper, unsafe parts in order to increase profits.
• There’s nothing wrong with a company trying to make money – but when it knowingly compromises the safety of its employees, its construction workers, its customers or the public – it’s just wrong and it needs to be held responsible in a Court of law.
• How are often are construction workers killed on the job?
The most recent Government Statistics show that 4,628 workers were killed on construction jobs in 2012 – on average, that’s 89 deaths a week or more than 12 deaths every day.
Those numbers include 748 Hispanic or Latino workers who were killed from work-related injuries in 2012– on average, that’s more than 14 deaths a week, or two Latino workers killed every single day of the year, all year long.***
These #’s are way too high. Construction companies must be forced to do a better job in protecting the safety of their employees.
The Rothenberg Law Firm has years of experience of successfully prosecuting complex construction injury cases. If you or a loved one have been injured in a construction accident we’re here to assist your family.