Carolyn’s RV Life and other YouTubers talk up an online therapy service. Living Free Mike returns after a break with a tour of the Mall Of America. Tough times for Caravan Carolyn. When In Rome Travels and Element Van Life spruce up their rigs for more travel…..
Camo Dave, 6200 Rolling Rd # 2442, Springfield VA 22152
Stickers & more http://www.fuzface.com
While at the Overland Expo 2018 I spotted this hybrid camper that was a blend of a compact low profile “tear drop trailer” and a “travel trailer” with a toilet and shower! Its Calle the ECO Suite built by Kimberley Kampers.
This amazing camper is built in Australia and is designed to survive the back country bush and the outback. The closest thing we have to a hard side pop up camper in the USA is the Hi Lo travel trailers which are impressive as well but they are not built to go off road like this one.
Its pricey but it might be worth it if you want to take it rock crawling and have it survive?
What do you guys think of this one?
Special thanks to http://www.RuggedTearDrops.com for sponsoring this this trip.
The gear I use.
GoPro Hero 4 Silver with the LCD screen.
EVO GP Pro 3 axis gimbal.
I use Sandisk micro SD cards in 32GB capacity.
I use the LUMIX FZ1000 that shoots in 4k.
Tamrac backpack that holds a 15″ MacBook Pro laptop
Did you know I have another channel? Its all about Jeeps, trucks & everything off road. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5f0EMgnYPP494Ip-T6wQ1g
Use discount code “mixflip5” to get 5% off your entire order at www.opticsplanet.com
Disclaimer 1: My videos are for entertainment purposes only, imitation or the use of any instruction shown in the videos is solely AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Mixflip will not be held liable for any injury to yourself or damage to your property resulting from attempting anything shown in any my videos.
Copyright 2018, Mixflip
Disclaimer 2: I am an Amazon affiliate and receive commissions when customers use Amazon links from my Youtube channel.
Attention Youtube moderators:
I have read and fully understand the new 2018 firearms guidelines. I have ensured that every video I post follows the firearms guidelines. If you feel one of my firearms videos is in violation please contact me asap so I can make the appropriate changes.
The true 4×4 RV opens up a world of possibilities! Now with enhanced safety features from Mercedes Benz including blind spot monitoring, collision prevention assist, lane keeping assist and much more!
Designed specifically for active outdoor enthusiasts, the all new Winnebago Revel takes a no nonsense approach to adventure with a straightforward design and function-driven features. Taking full advantage of the proven 4×4 Mercedes Benz Sprinter chassis, the Revel’s 3.0 litre turbo diesel puts 325 lbs ft of torque through an on-demand 4WD system, complete with high and low range and hill descent mode for added off road capability.
Inside, the Revel’s unique features start with a floorplan designed around a Power Lift Bed with a 140 cu. ft. gear garage below. This allows for a 49 x 79 inch cross coach sleeping area. A full galley, including a 2.5 cu. ft. refrigerator, makes meal prep a breeze, while the all in one bath and gear closet boasts a cassette style toilet that eliminates the need for a separate black water holding tank. Add a standard solar power system that is expandable to 510 watts, diesel powered heating, a dinette with a pull-up table that converts to additional sleeping space, and many more innovative features and the result is the new Revel: quite simply the most off road capable RV Winnebago has ever built.
Storage and living space are maximized by the flared body and Power Lift Bed that converts to a 49 x 79 inch sleeping surface. Welded aluminum cabinet face frames, dual pane windows with insulated shades, snap in screens for fresh air circulation, and an available roof mounted AC system all contribute to the Revel’s off the grid livability.
This coach is powered by the tried and true Mercedes Benz powertrain:
1. Mercedes Benz 3.0 litre six cylinder turbo diesel
2. 325 lb ft of torque or power
3. 188 horsepower
4. Five speed automatic transmission with grade braking capability
5. On demand 4 wheel drive with low range, to selectively stop individual wheels if wheel spin is detected. The system can be safely driven on dry pavement without the risk of damaging differential locks.
6. Electronic stability and traction control
7. Four wheel ABS
8. Trailering package with 5,000 lb towing and a 500 lb vertical tongue weight
9. Performance wheels and BF Goodrich TA KO2 all terrain tires LT245/70R17, featuring a longer tread life in dry pavement conditions, with aggressive all terrain traction perfect for gravel, rocky and snowy conditions
Includes the following factory installed options:
1. Mercedes Benz safety enhancement package, which includes:
a. Light and rain sensor for automatic headlight dimming and wiper controls
b. Blind spot monitoring with indicator warning lights in side mirrors
c. Collision prevention assist
d. Lane keeping assist
e. High beam assist
f. First aid kit
g. Emergency flashlight
h. Leather wrapped steering wheel
i. Mercedes insulation in cab doors
2. Mercedes Benz dash infotainment and rear camera monitoring package with Bluetooth connectivity
3. Performance wheels and BF Goodrich TA KO2 all terrain tires
4. Roof mounted low profile high efficiency 13,500 BTU air conditioner
5. Exterior graphics delete for a stealth like exterior.
Includes the following highlights, in addition to the specifications on our website page and brochure:
1. 140 cubic ft under bed garage store with six removable cargo tie down anchors
2. 26.4 gallon fuel capacity
3. Continuous unlimited hot water heater via the hydronic Espar heat and hot water source. The diesel burner uses the main diesel fuel tank to heat a glycol mixture that is circulated thru heat exchangers for coach heat, and flow adjusted continuous hot water. This also then heats the freshwater and gray tanks in subfreezing temps.
4. 30 amp electrical service
5. 13,500 BTU low profile high efficiency air conditioning system
6. Winnebago exclusive moveable ladder and roof rack allows access from locations around the coach
7. Power 10 ft patio awning
8. Whole house 2,000 watt inverter, wired to all outlets including the induction cook top
9. Solar panel charger, with 200 watts standard, expandable to 510
10.Three deep cycle AGM absorbed glass mat maintenance free RV batteries, with a 315 AMP hour bank standard
11. Compressor driven refrigerator and freezer, 2.5 cubic feet
12. Single burner induction range top with glass cover
13. Insulated and heated freshwater and gray tank is mounted in an insulated housing and heated by the hydronic heating system
14. Exterior wash station and service center with city water hookup, diverter valve, drainage vales, sewer hose valve and exterior wash station with pump switch
15. TrueLevel holding tank monitoring system
16. Winterization package, for storage, as the coach is four season ready